CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A bit of cheer











A quick update: I still don't know what exactly is causing my vertigo. The doctor just gave me motion sickness pills, and since they make one drowsy and so they shouldn't drive - I seldom take them. I am getting rather used to being dizzy though! Hah!
I really am posting just to bring a little spring into this very cold and snowy winter. I thought I should post some pictures I took at Thanksgiving Point Gardens last summer and saved purposely for mid-winter cheer. Hope you ENJOYED them!

4 comments:

AdaMandy said...

Those pictures made me happy, even though we haven't had as white of a winter as you have. They make me wish that you lived here so you can teach me how to garden. I have a spot for it now, and NO IDEA how or when to even start. Any advice?
I'm so sorry to hear about your dizzy spells. How awful. I hope that something good develops. Good luck!

Judy said...

I love the garden pictures! They do give you hope that the dirty grey snow, air, sky will eventually give way to a brighter day. ( I tried to call you back the other day and never found you home.I've been swamped lately with YW meetings every night!)

Yomama said...

You bet I enjoyed them - just the prescription for me! I've been feeling starved for green; no wonder winter people go on mid-winter vacations... You get my official award for the blog with the most beauty!
You are in my prayers on that vertigo; but don't give up and just accept it. There's a doctor column in our paper, and he always encourages people to keep searching, go to a teaching hospital, try alternative remedies, whatever it takes - but keep trying.
Love you, sis -
Lily

Jennifer B said...

Those really are beautiful!! I hope you are feeling better. =)