CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ten confessions

Confession #1: I doubt I can come up with 10 confessions that I will be willing to share with others.
Confession #2: Referring to confession #1. I Have done many, many things in my past that shame me to remember. I have learned a few lessons, wish I had learned more, but mostly I owe a number of apologies to people.
Confession #3: I have been faking the self confidence all of my life. I got a lot of compliments on the talk I gave in church last Sunday, and I was up there shaking like a leaf, knowing full well that I wasn't well prepared and could barely follow my own notes. One of the complements really meant a lot to me though, because I admire this woman so much and always feel she is so spiritual.
Confession #4: I fear terribly for my health, knowing I weigh too much, but I love to eat, crave sugar, and always feel empty and I am trying to fill the hole. I am a little jealous of my husband, but more proud of him for what he has accomplished. I am scared that he will get tired of the fact that I am not keeping up with him in life, and leave me.
Confession #5: I like to work cause I feel like I am accomplishing something, but I feel like I'm not getting anything done at home. I just never have the energy to do both.
Confession #6: I love Sunday. I get to see sweet C all day, I get to attend church and I am a true believer, and now that we are on a 9am schedule I get to take a nap. Ok, lame but I never get enough sleep.
Confession #7: I love color! My favorite color is always purple, but I really like the deep reddish purple. I want to paint my bedroom with purple stripes.
Confession #8: The best thing in my life right now, (other than the wonderful sweet C), is the thought of the grandbabies. I sure do love those two little girls.
Confession#9: I am incredibly excited for spring! I can't wait to get my hands in the dirt, put in seeds, see them grow. I can almost see all the tulips coming up in my yard. I put in 20 dozen bulbs. It should look good. Of course, I have no idea what those bulbs were.
Confession #10: I meant this blog to be a political rant blog. I made it completely anonymous so that anyone could read it but not bring whatever anger I brought on back to my friends and family. However, I am trying so hard to be a nicer person, that some of the desire to rant has gone away. Oh, you still see some, but mostly I want to talk about my garden. Silly, huh? I may have to go back to the original thought with the way things are going in the country right now though.

Anybody else got anything to confess?

1 comments:

Judy said...

For such an amazing accomplished person you never give yourself enough credit. Your sweet C loves you more than you could know and he's not going anywhere - so keep on the road to self improvement, he'll help, I'm sure. And I love ya, too.