CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Terrible, horrible, very bad, no good day

Yesterday I had one of those. I had an interview about something I had REALLY wanted to do, but the rules of engagement are very strict and I have simply made too many commitments in the near future, so, they don't want me. All of the commitments are good things, and things that I want to do, but I had so hoped we could work around them. I cannot go back on my word on any. Even if I did I would have to go back on my word on all. I may not have much, but I have a very strongly developed sense of duty. I cannot change my mind now and say, sorry, I'm not going to do that after all. In addition my employment future is so undecided that I can't really plan anything more after these commitments end mid-summer. I am trying to see the good in all of this, but in reality I am really down.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awhhh cheer up Lady. I love you.

Lynn said...

Well, thank you. That helps. And I love you too.

Alisa F. said...

And I love you too! Sometimes the difficult days help you appreciate the good ones, but sometimes they are just -difficult. Hang on, and remember that hope is more than a word, it's a principle of progress.
Firm but gentle hugs,
Karlily

Jennifer B said...

I can really relate to you on a day like this. It can be so frustrating when things don't go the way you wish it would. =(

We are moving to Utah county. Casey will be working for Fieldstone Homes. I just hope that things will be better than they are here in Vegas. We will have to get together when we come up. I would love to see you. =)