CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Roses and feathers

For this quilt, which is for charity, I wanted to try my hand at quilting completely freehand. Remember that I have a Statler Stitcher with hundreds of beautiful patterns created by top designers. However, I still find people who want the freehand look.
I need practice, so I tried to match my pattern to the fabric, which is roses. I got pretty good balance I believe, but my next is better. I will post it later.

2 comments:

Leona said...

Freehand?! WOW, that looks amazing! You are so talented, the quilts look great!

Yomama said...

What Leona said!!! I think I need to get my fabrics picked and start preparing to hire you... I know I want one of your quilts! Lucky charity that's getting the quilt in the picture...
Love yous,
Lily