CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

quilts and decks

Ok, so, again with the picture problem. Heather is helping me to fix it, but I haven't yet bought the lights I need. This is a poor shot of the last freehand quilting I did. I really like it, but don't know if anyone else will. It was a good exercise though.
I hope to get our stuff up on the website soon, but I want good pictures so people can tell what they are buying.

I also wanted to show you what we have been working on lately. We rented an auger and dug huge holes in the hillside. (Lots of BIG rocks) Then I moved MANY wheelbarrow loads of dirt and rocks out, flattened as best I could and John framed today. We are building a deck!!! Then we will put in a fence from the deck to the side fence in an attempt to keep out the neighbors cats and the people who seem to wander at will through my backyard. (I find tracks every time it snows. Sheesh!)

1 comments:

Judy said...

It's great to see your deck becoming a reality. And the fence really is a necessity with your grandchildren coming for the summer. But I'm not sure the wrought iron will keep the cats out. And I just want you to know I know how to lift latches to sneak into my favorite backyard of the neighborhood!