CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Midnight in the Garden

Ok, so I have spent WAY too long putting together a charity quilt. My excuse is that I hope to be able to use it as advertising. It is for a Riley Blake challenge and I saw last years. I know I won't win the challenge but I hope not to be the bottom of the pile either.
My flowers are all dimensional, which is what took me so long. I knew what I wanted but not how to achieve it. Well, I did achieve what my plan was, however, it is so busy that the overall look isn't what I would have wanted. Too late now. I have to turn it in by Saturday.


Don't ask me why these pictures came out sideways. I didn't take them that way.
Now all I have to do is make the back, and quilt it. Oh, and bind it, and make a hanging sleeve, and put on a label. See my problem? And I have quilts to quilt!

0 comments: