CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008





And these are from London. In London we visited the Victoria and Albert Museum, and went on a walking tour. Those were really fun because we were able to learn a lot of fun things about history. We also were in a hotel near Hyde Park. The hotel was awful, but the walk through the park was great. You all know how much I love to travel. However, this trip seemed extremely expensive. I'd look at the price of something in the UK and think, a little high, but not too bad, and then realize it was in pounds, not dollars, so more than twice the posted price. I wondered how the normal person lives. Of course when I got home I found that the price of everything had gone up in America too. I think so much has been going on in our lives that I didn't realize how much the cost of living has gone up recently.

0 comments: