CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Singing my heart out

So, my choir experience is over. What a fabulous time we had! Friendships made, jokes told, but mostly the most incredible spiritual experience. A lot of it was all the fabulous people we heard speak over the weeks of rehearsal. A lot of it was the wonderful director, who has such a bright, light spirit and shares it with all. Most of it was the introspection that we all went through in our attempt to be ready to sing our testimonies out to the world. We grew to love the women all over the world. We thought long and hard about what we believe and why. We spent much of the day at the conference center, rehearsing, doing lighting and camera checks, and visiting. The actual conference seemed to fly by in no more than 5 minutes and then, it was all over. Rather sad to break us up as we had such a great time. I just want to say that now, more than ever, I believe in God. I believe in Jesus Christ and his Atonement. I am finally beginning to understand the Atonement. How gracious, kind and good to us Jesus is! I believe in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I feel so privileged to belong to this church, and to this most active, serving, loving and spiritual group of women, the Relief Society! We are the largest group of women on earth, and the ones who do the most. (We aren't the loudest, but we do the most to serve others and change lives.) Thanks for listening to us all, we had fun.

0 comments: