CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

State Fair






















The state fair is going on in Utah and we went the very first day. (It's cheaper that way.) I wanted to share a few pictures with you. I took waaaaayyyyy too many, but you can get an idea, and if you are in Utah you should go, it's a good fair. You see here some displays from the home arts building, the agricultural building, a tiger show, the art building, the floral display, photography, creative arts and the 4-H building. I forgot to take pictures in the fruit and vegetable display area.

4 comments:

Jed and Leona said...

we're thinking about heading on up there, thanx for the pictures it looks like a fun thing to do (i've never been). i didn't know it's cheaper the first day, we'll have to keep that in mind for next year.

Jennifer B said...

That looks so fun. We LOVE going to the fair. Glad you enjoyed yourself. =)

Elle said...

Hey thanks for your message! I've actually been reading your blog for awhile. Sure do miss you here-really. I am moving to Farmington in a month. Keep in touch.

Elle said...

Hi there!!!! So glad to hear from you. I really miss having you here-really. We are moving to Farmington in a month (well me and the kids are). Please keep in touch. I've been reading your blog for awhile. Can't believe the sewing at the fair!