CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Other peoples creativity

Ok, I want to admit to a silly but fun pastime. After visiting some of your blogs I click on the note in the upper left side on next blog and am taken to the blogs of total strangers. Many of them I can't read because I don't speak the language, and many of them are private so I don't read them even if I do speak the language but lots of them are fun fun fun and very public. I saw one once with collections of high end fashion dolls - very chic. I see a lot that are just beautiful photographs. I love photos. I did this for a while one evening before bed and found 5 different blogs on the same twin brothers. The photos were often repeated and looked more like they were all done by a mom rather than by 5 different people. Kooky huh! And of course I find a few that are about someone else's garden, and those are very fun for me. Try it, you might like it too!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah that can be a lot of fun.
You should try 'stumble'. You'd love it. Basically you just install a toolbar on your browser with a little button that says 'stumble. when you click it, it brings you to random websites about any and everything. Kind of like what you are talking about, but not limited to blogs. If you don't like what you see, just hit stumble again. I find that something very interesting comes up every two or three hits.
go to www.stumbleupon.com if your interested.

Jennifer B said...

I have tried that and it is pretty fun. (then again that is why I have my blog set to private). It is really interesting and sometimes a little gross to see what people put out there.

Lynn said...

I do immediately leave the gross ones also.